My RMX 2000 system is equipped with one MPX-D card with 30 nos 720P/ 60 SD port license.
However unable to connect more than 30 locations at time @256 kbps in SD resolution.
Version – 18.104.22.168
What could be the possible cause
Solved! Go to Solution.
1) Check RMX's Video/Voice port configuration. Do you have any voice ports? How many?
2) What type of endpoints do you connect to a conference? (model and software version)
3) Check a resolution, a frame rate and a video protocol of your participants.
One 4CIF H.263 participant use the same resource like one HD 720p30 participant.
1) There is no voice port in RMX.
2) All are HDX endpoint & minimum version 3.0
3) Checked all are connecting in 4CIF @256 Kbps with H.264 HP
The matter of fact RMX is not allowing to connect more than 30 video participants though resource is showing available.
However logged call with PGS already & it is under investigation. Will share the update once issue got resolved.