Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

After upgrading our RMX4000 from 8.4 to 8.5, we are noticing the new 8.5 RMX Manager client is extremely slow.  Seeing this from multiple computers across our network.  This is seen when trying to make changes to a conference that is in session.  Right click on the conference, select Properties and then wait 30-45 seconds for the screen to finish coming up.  If we try to click on any of the sections on the left pane of the properties windows, another 30 seconds for it to draw.

Anyone else seen this or know of any known issues?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I found that in RMX version 8.5 that some conferences stay alive after aprticipants has disconnected. The Conference then cannot be deteled from the Conferences Tab and does not reset the Meeting ID.

I have to restart the RMX in order to remove the conference.

I have also found that both my RMX Servers on version 8.5 stops Gatekeeper Registration, however, the RMX's are registered to the CMA4000. Don't know if there is a compatibility issue to the old CMA4000 from the new 8.5 RMX Version.

Anyone else have similar or other issues?

HP Recommended

Several issues where a particpant would become "stuck" preventing a conference from being deleted have been addressed in the 8.5.2 release. I have attached a copy of the Release Notes for version 8.5.2.

I don't have enough information to address the gatekeeper issue you are having.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.