Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

SYSTEM INOF:RMX 4000 V7.6.1C.46.009 ,180CIF;

When I use IE preview video ,there is a wrong message:Faile to Preview Video:Failure Status/The maximum number of preview per MCU has benn reached; and only one person Previewing Video

How can I sucess to preview video ?Please help me.

message alerts

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

what os you are having in your PC?if you are having windows 7 or vista so please uninstall rmx manager and intal it back and try

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Hello drifter,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The community's search finds multiple post's in regards of preview => here <=

As far as I am aware you need to be in the same network as the Media Card.

In addition there were some tickets raised for 7.6 which may not have been fixed in 7.6.1 so you will need to liaise with your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support.

And last but not least the RMX Administrator guide list's the Video Preview Guidelines and how to troubleshoot this.

YashPal had a similar issue in the past but failed so far to provide any feedback on this so please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

the same issue was fixed once uninstalll and install the RMX manger bcak with version 7.6 for me

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Hello YashPal,

can you ensure you leave that feedback in your originally started post as well as any other feedback to post's you have started and never provided feedback for?

Doing this will enable other users to find your solutions.

Not doing this will cause a large amount of post's being found without any feedback or solution.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

can you post link of that issue in your comment so that i could provide my feedback??

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Hello YashPal,

I already replied with the search results in my original reply to the poster.

Your post is the first in the results.

This is not the only post where you never replied or provided any kind of feedback, there are simply to many to search.

Please bear this in mind in the future as already reminded on numerous occasions before.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

drifter,

Let me repeat the advice given >>> here <<< to use a S/W application for monitoring conference.

Hope this may be useful for you.

Mike

HP Recommended

My PC is WIN7,but usingt he same pc,it works fine in RMX 1500 /2000 and the same S/W with RMX 4000,reboot RMX 4000, Preview Video is ok.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.