Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Team,

I'm trying to integrate RMX running the latest firmware 7.8 with Lync 2013 but fails. In signaling monitor I am getting OK message but when I dialin from Lync 2013 client I get video portion of the call was not accepted.

Please help us in this issue.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
i would like you ask you some quick response here,are you trying to dial RMX from SIP enabled endpoint or Lync client. Regards Yash Pal
HP Recommended

RMX 7.8 doesn't support Lync 2013 so there'll be no official answer until 8.1 or whatever release finally supports it is available. saying that I find that it does sometimes work (well it works for my lync but not a colleagues) however you don't see the welcome screen on the Lync 2013 client but are able to input the conference password and from there video seems to work.

HP Recommended

Dear All,

Has anybody successfully integrated Lync server 2013 with Polycom RMX 2000 (8.1 Ver) ?

In our case the Audio/Video fails and sometimes the SIP registration status goes to "Failed" status.

Please share if anybody has configuration guide for Lync server 2013 with Polycom RMX 2000. 

Thanks in advance. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you looked at the latest UC guide?

Please have a look at the Polycom UC Microsoft Deployment Guide, which can be found here.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.