Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've just upgraded an RMX 1500 to 8.1.7.35, to get ready for Lync 2013 upgrade, but although Polycom HDX 7000s and existing Lync 2010 clients can connect, some (all) legacy Tandberg MXP880/770 devices are having problem with video. Funny part is, the same set of endpoints (Lync 2010, HDX 7000 and Tandberg MXP) were all working before the upgrade, at version 7.6.1...

What happens is, Tandberg devices get no video or sound from the RMX (or at least they don't display any), but from RMX Manager, I can see the endpoint connecting to the VMR (although with a slight "connection problem" for a few seconds). I can even see the participant video for the MXP on RMX Manager...

Any ideas? Maybe a known bug that I'm missing? Or a new configuration requirement for legacy on the new software?

PS: All devices (except Lync clients) are using H.323, and they are all registered to a CMA4000.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same problem with all my 6000MXPs running F9.01 firmware. Call status shows transmit is good, but no receive at all. Connection is good at all speeds from 384 to 1920. Classic Tandbergs (1000, 6000 E4.0) work fine, as do all Polycoms including CMA. Did this ever get resolved?

HP Recommended

Hello,

have you found any solution at your problem ?

regards

HP Recommended

hello,

Have you found any solution at this problem ?

regards

HP Recommended

Has anyone found the solution to this problem.  I am having this exact same problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.