Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX ISDN Audio Issue

Frequent Advisor

RMX ISDN Audio Issue

Hi there,

On Multiple ISDN devices I am experiencing an Audio disturbance when making an ISDN Video Call.

A call over ISDN for example 128kbps is established and the call is connected with Audio and Video and no Errors on the Call. A strange sound is coming through that can be closest described as crickets chirping.

When an Audio call is made over the same ISDN line then the Audio is clean.

I have tested this with 3 different RMX Devices from 3 different regions on version, 8.1.3, 8.2.1, and 8.5.

It seems to be an RMX issue and want to know how I can resolve this problem.

Please advise?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RMX ISDN Audio Issue

Hello SpattieBall,

the correct way is to log this via your Polycom reseller with Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Contributor

Re: RMX ISDN Audio Issue

Hi. Did you ever resolve this issue because I'm experiencing it now and would love to know how you fixed it.

Message 3 of 3