Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I currently encounter the problem that an ISDN H.320 call arriving at my RMX1500 is not forwarded via SIP to the DMA. Forwarding with H.323 works well.  In the GW profile both H.323 and SIP is enabled.
I see the H.323 request arriving at the DMA, which is rejected (we want to reach a VEQ which works only for SIP), but RMX does not send a SIP Invite towards DMA and also does not disconnect the ISDN Subscriber.

DMA shows the RMX as connected with both SIP and H.323.
We tested a meeting room on RMX with a dialout to a SIP participant, this works, so it should not be a principle problem.

Any idea is welcome, where to look in the configuration. We use the RMX1500 v8.5.12 as ISDN GW to DMA only.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
hello Msz,

The RMX is working as per design for the H.320 to SIP call scenario . Perhaps if the dialing plan for the users is flexible then an alternate plan can be used by dialing the GW profile ID and then waiting for the dtmf prompts to enter the destination number.

Hope this helps!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.