Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX Password

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

RMX Password

I want the root password of RMX 1500 so that we can take image of the whole RMX. Kindly suggest

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RMX Password

Hello Shiraz,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We do not publicly share the root password of the RMX and in case of backups please use the build in facilities.

Any reply providing the password will be removed.

Only Polycom Service personal have access to the passwords.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello Shiraz,

I have moved your post to the correct section UC Infrastructure => Bridging.

We do not publicly share the root password of the RMX and in case of backups please use the build in facilities.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Steffen,

So can you suggest in case I want root password how I can get it.

yes for backup we are utilizing buildin facilities.

Regards.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hello Shiraz,

Only Polycom Service personal have access to the passwords.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4