Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX WEB ACCESS

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

RMX WEB ACCESS

Hi Everyone,

we have a couple of RMX 2000,since past week i am not able to access them from web,the system stop responding while browsing the ip of RMX.get the EMA security Error.hit all possible affords to fix the same but no luck

I.E-6.0

RMX 2000-7.6

Can some one find the solution for the same??

Regards

Yashpal

BR
Yash
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RMX WEB ACCESS

Hello YashPal,

you had already started a similar post => here <= stating that one RMX is no longer approachable.

My advise was to contact Polycom support via your Polycom reseller.

• Have you done this yet?

• Have you tried to use the RMX Manager instead?

• Have you installed any Microsoft Security fixes recently or have you tried another browser like Firefox or Chrome yet or another PC?

Please follow this up the advised way.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Advisor

Re: RMX WEB ACCESS

Spoiler

Hi Yashpal,

If you are using proxy setting then enter your RMX IP in advance setting .

Open Manage Adds on and disable your antivirus.

Then run Auto setting process link on RMX web access page. 

It will ask for install a deploy file, click on yesafter it ,your browser will close and automatically will reopen.

Raj Maurya

Message 3 of 3