Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

I am try to log in into the our one of RMX through ip but i am not able to geeting a home screen of RMX for credentialls.

can anyone help me with the encountered issue??

Regards

Yashpal

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Yashpal,

• has this RMX ever worked or has this only recently happened ?
  • Have there been any changes to your network infrastructure or wiring or firewalls or updates on a PC?
  • Have you tried another PC or tried to ping the IP or the other IP's assigned to the RMX?

Please provide some details.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
  • has this RMX ever worked or has this only recently happened ?yes it was working earlier incidence happend recently
  • Have there been any changes to your network infrastructure or wiring or firewalls or updates on a PC?no
  • Have you tried another PC or tried to ping the IP or the other IP's assigned to the RMX?yes i was checked with multiple pc but issue is asme with every pc

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hello YashPal,

there are still some fundamental basic information missing.

• What RMX Model and Software
  • What is the Status of the LED's
  • Did you attempt to Ping any other of the RMX IP's? (already asked and not answered)
  • Can you still use conferences or is the unit completely dead?

All of the above and the previous asked questions should be already partly included when you posted.

Please provide some sufficient information so other members of the community have a chance to troubleshoot the issue for you.

If you require support you should work with your Polycom reseller to raise this with Polycom support directly.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
  • What RMX Model and Software-RMX 200(modal)/software 7.6
  • What is the Status of the LED's no error led
  • Did you attempt to Ping any other of the RMX IP's? (already asked and not answered)yes
  • Can you still use conferences or is the unit completely dead?yes i can use confrence

Regards

Yashpal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.