Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX's Meeting Rooms lose presence

Advisor

Re: RMX's Meeting Rooms lose presence

Any response from Pcom employees?  This forums really are completely absent of Polycom support staff, it sucks.  They should take a note from Cisco's playbook.  Their support engineers are always browsing their forums and posting helpful replies.

Its ridiculous that we have to open phone tickets for this crap when obviously its a problem.

Thats the end of my rant..just so frustrated since switching from a rock-solid Codian bridge to this unstable RMX.

Message 11 of 12
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RMX's Meeting Rooms lose presence

Hello LPhelps,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We are around and as you can see I did comment on this but the common miss conception is that people simply assume that they will receive support from Polycom via the community. We do answer and we do post replies but do not provide a support replacement.

This is actually outlined => here <= as follows:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other. Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines. If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a web service request or call us.

You will need to contact Polycom support directly and provide the relevant requested logs as this community is in no way or form connected to our fault logging system.

Depending on the Software level of the RMX the issue may sound the same but needs to be individually looked at in detail by our engineering team.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 12 of 12