Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Has anybody managed to connect the RMX to a surface hub.

I can connect the RMX to SfB on a laptop/PC dialing SIP via email address

We have now deployed Microsoft Surface Hubs around the business

If I try to connect to a Microsoft Surface Hub, it rings, I answer, it disconnects after a few seconds.

RMX2000 on 8.5.10.76 with MPMx cards

It would be good to know if this has ever worked for anybody before I spend even more time testing with different Profiles

Cheers

Ade

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Matthias

I am not using VMRs

I am creating a reservation on the RMX, adding a New Participant, selecting SIP and SIP URI with the email name TH1.East02-Hub@company.com

(It does work this way to PC SIP users, but not Hubs)

I can dial from the hub to the rmx by rmx2000@company.com then entering Meeting ID

I think I'll have to raise this with Imago our Polycom interface

Cheers

Ade

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Ade,

yes, it´s working without any problem. I enter my VMR (1234@company.org) and I´m in.

We have RMX 8.7.4 but I think that doesn´t matter.

Cheers

Matthias

HP Recommended

Hi Matthias

I am not using VMRs

I am creating a reservation on the RMX, adding a New Participant, selecting SIP and SIP URI with the email name TH1.East02-Hub@company.com

(It does work this way to PC SIP users, but not Hubs)

I can dial from the hub to the rmx by rmx2000@company.com then entering Meeting ID

I think I'll have to raise this with Imago our Polycom interface

Cheers

Ade

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.