Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I did integrate the RMX with Lync 2013 and the RMX shows it registered.

Lync clients are able to dialin the VMR e.g: 7777@rmx.domain.com

RMX able to dialout HDX registered with Lync using its SIP URI e.g: HDX@domain.com

RMX is not able to dialout lync client using SIP URI e.g: user@domain.com

once the RMX is trying to dialout the user is shows connecting and turns to disconnected immediately. I verified the user is Enterprise Voice enabled and online on Lync. the Lync client is not receiving any call from the RMX.

what to do to fix it or to troubleshoot the problem

please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

the problem Fixed. the problem in RMX version 8.2 with Lync. Polycom support provided HF based on 8.1 and it works 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello

What RMX software version do you use?

collect a sip trace of call from your Lync server.

take a look to >>this<< Jeff Schertz's post for instructions.

after that you can attempt to find a problem in the sip messages.

Regards

HP Recommended

the problem Fixed. the problem in RMX version 8.2 with Lync. Polycom support provided HF based on 8.1 and it works 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi Ahmed, what steps did you take to remedy the issue?  I am experiencing a similar issue.

HP Recommended

as I stated in the previous reply. I openned a ticket eith polycom support and after they check the logs they send me a hot fix based on version 8.1 so I downgraded the RMX using this HF and it works.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your prompt reply sir.

HP Recommended

reference to  SteffenBaier request. herer is the Polycom ticket number 1-459703621

HP Recommended

THX Ahmed

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am facing issue exactly opposite to the current issue. I am able to dial to lync particiapnts from RMX but unable to dial to RMX from LYNC client. RMX version is 8.5.3.

Regards

San.

HP Recommended

Hi San,

how do you integrate the RMX to Lync? is there DMA involved?

how to you place the call from the Lync Client to the RMX?

normally if you set the match URI rxm.domain.com and VMR is 1001 then you need to dial 1001@rmx.domain.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.