Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all! I have RMX1500 server at the rack, QDX6000 in the conference-hall and many Telepresence M100 users. When we organise conference, it got full by 10 persons (including QDX6000). 

QuestionsIs it maximum capacity for that system or how can i get more than 10 participants?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi here.

1. The total number of licensed CP resources can be found at RMX interface: Administration -> System Information. 

2. In Administration -> Resource Report you can find details about current resource usage. This is also indicated at bottom right side of RMX interface.

3. The maximum number of resources that could be licensed depends of your RMX hardware. Take a look at RMX 1500 Hardware Guide -> System Capacities  >>> here <<< for more details.

4. If the number of licensed resources is less than maximum capacity then you can update the unit by purchasing additional licenses. Please contact your local Polycom reseller for more details.

Hope this could be useful for you.

WBR,

Mike

HP Recommended

Thanks Mike_v for your answer!

The maximum number of resources on my RMX is 15. But the conference got full by 10 participants. When i try to join the conference alone, at the beginning it shows 3 busy resources, after a while it becomes 2. That's my question. I don't understand why it is so.

HP Recommended

This is a normal behavior when connecting QDX. At the first moment RMX reserves 3 resources according to typical conference profile configuration - for connecting an HD endpoint. Then after negotiation phase it understands that this is an SD endpoint (QDX) and allocates 1.5 resources - approximately 2.

For more details take a look at RMX Admin's Guide -> Resource Management -> Resource Usage.

Nevertheless I have to note that some times the absence of information about resource usage per endpoint makes difficult to understand the 'leak' of resources.

Hope this explain the situation.

WBR,

Mike

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot. I got my answer!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.