Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

We've setup the ISDN PRI line on the RMX1500 and we dial out to ISDN end points BUT received IDSN calls are immediately rejected by the RMX ?

Anybody can provide me some hints on what can be wrong, the IDSN line provider confirms that everything is ok.

Could it be the MCU CLI value which is incorrect ? in what format should it be ?

thx,

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Check the line coding and switch type in SPAN definition. You can check the same in ISDN/PSTN properties. This info need to be provided by ISDN line service provider.

HP Recommended

Hi

I have same rejecting problem on H.323 calls. Kindly guide me so that I can solve this issue.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.