Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX1505 Error of Flexible resourse and Fixed Resourse (Setup>audio/video port config)

ashwin
Occasional Advisor

RMX1505 Error of Flexible resourse and Fixed Resourse (Setup>audio/video port config)

on RMX1505 (5HD/10SD/15CIF)when i am creating conferance room & meeting room using flexible resourses (Setup>audio/video port config) , i able to call using remote but i am able to connect 5 location only where as i have 6 location,because by default it connect using HD connection. 

when i change the config of flexible resourse to fixed resourse(because we want 10 SD connection) it will not give to create meeting room with 6 participate.and gives the error msgas attached.please help...........

4 REPLIES 4
YashPal
Valued Contributor

Re: RMX1505 Error of Flexible resourse and Fixed Resourse (Setup>audio/video port config)

This issue is not linked with RMX,the error message point out that the bandwidth you are reqisting for video call that bandwidth is not having in your network(LAN)so try to call on lower bandwidth.on what bandwidth you are trying to producing a vc call

Regards

Yash Pal

BR
Yash
Message 2 of 5
ashwin
Occasional Advisor

Re: RMX1505 Error of Flexible resourse and Fixed Resourse (Setup>audio/video port config)

SD configuration not working...HD & CIF configuration working properly.

Message 3 of 5
AlexH
Frequent Advisor

Please check on the RMX Manager the Resolution configuration (to be found under setup in the RMX mgr), if it is set to HD he uses HD by default if the bandwidth is allowing HD, this is why you are not able to connect 6 Locations. If you just want to have SD as max resolution set it in the res config and that should give you the option to connect 6 Locations.

Regards,
Alex
Message 4 of 5
ashwin
Occasional Advisor

Thankx AlexH,

I had tried that configuration also but it is not working in SD. i had configured all connection in SD but it gives insuffisiant resorces error.

Message 5 of 5