Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am trying to register a RMX2000 to my CMA4000 unit.

I provide the RMX2000 unit with the CMA Management IP for gatekeeper registration.

I also add the RMX2000 unit on the CMA4000.

Once the unit found and added on CMA, I am not able to get a gatekeeper registration signal.

The RMX2000 pushed through Meeting rooms and H323 and H320 settings.

I am not able to dial to the RMX with any endoint registered to the CMA gatekeeper nor am I able to schedule a conference using the RMX MCU for bridging.

Please assist,

🙂

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Try answering some of these it may help point to the problem

Is the CMA and RMX on the same network, same subnet?

Does the CMA, RMX or endpoints go through a firewall to connect to each other

Have you setup the Directory (GMS)

Have you tried to remove the RMX from the CMA and the gatekeeper from the RMX then rebooted them?

Does the RMX or CMA have any system Alerts

Are your endpoints registering to your CMA

Can you call other endpoints using the E.164 and by IP

Does your RMX have all three IP addresses?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.