Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX2000 low volume getting in audio conferencing

amitkadam
Occasional Visitor

RMX2000 low volume getting in audio conferencing

Dear support team,

i am getting low volume in audio conference in RMX2000, we need to increase listening volume level every time from 5 to 10 from participate property. Default broadcasting /listening volume level is 5, how to incerase this volume level ???

kindly suggest us.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
YashPal
Valued Contributor

Re: RMX2000 low volume getting in audio conferencing

joining audio call from mobile/base line or from endpoint? Regards Yash Pal
BR
Yash
Message 2 of 7
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello amitkadam,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This depends on your current software version as I am sure that we had some issues on some versions where you could not change the Volume.

The Parameters usually are:

RMX FORCE_SYSTEM_BROADCAST_VOLUME  

and

FORCE_SYSTEM_LISTENING_VOLUME 

This should be set to YES

You can then use

RMX SYSTEM_BROADCAST_VOLUME

and

SYSTEM_LISTENING_VOLUME

Please liaise with your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support before making any changes.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 7
amitkadam
Occasional Visitor

add both the flags with YES but still getting low voice from only audio conference.

Message 4 of 7
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello amitkadam,

as stated it depends on your software. You have not yet supplied that information.

Please work with your Polycom reseller / Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 7
amitkadam
Occasional Visitor

software version is 7.2.2.64

Message 6 of 7
hab
Frequent Advisor

which codec is used?

In my trunk prescribed by AVAYA: G711/64K

the signal level of a normal