Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello All,

I want to buy RMX4000 can any one tell me that how many Participants can connect to one conference ID?

for example in RMX2000 I can connect only 14 participants in one Conference ID and I don't know about RMX 4000?

Thanks a lot for your information in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Take a look at RMX Admin's Guide. "Resource Management" and "System Information" chapters give full information about RMX resource usage.

Hope this could help,

Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

this is all on what bandwidth you are connecting to room from EP.port consumpton on RMX based on bandwidth.

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

The RMX 2000 with 2 MPMx-D cards should be able to handle 60 HD (720p30) sites on a single conference.  Obviously, you to have sufficent bandwidth to handle all those sites.   The RMX 4000 with 4 MPMx-D cards would be double that.

Gary M

HP Recommended

I have answered in Private Message:

According to both RMX 2000 and RMX 4000 Hardware Guides the maximum number of video participants in a conference is 180. Of course this number may be decreased by hardware and licensing limitations. I can't agree with you that RMX 2000 can connect only 14 participants in one conference. I have the experience to use RMX 2000 for organizing single conferences with up to about a hundred participants and conferences with 20 - 30 participants are usual for our customers.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much Mike, Would you please tell me that how can I know my licensing limitation is for 14 participants in my RMX2000? Thanks and looking forward to hear from you. Ali

HP Recommended

Take a look at RMX Admin's Guide. "Resource Management" and "System Information" chapters give full information about RMX resource usage.

Hope this could help,

Mike

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.