Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RPRM lost License - shows "not licensed or license has expired

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

RPRM lost License - shows "not licensed or license has expired

Hi,

we are about to build up our polycom infrastructure. In the first phase we installed the DMA, Collaboration Server, Content Connect Server and the Resource Manager. We got everything running and startet first tests. Unfortunately our RPRM lost it's license and I am not able to Upload it again. We can only use offline Mode. I checked the license file several times, System Identifier and everything seems to be o.k. Once I press Update I see that the file is uploaded but I get an error "License Offline Avtivation failed. In the Network Devise Section I can see all instances checked and green. The RMX is integrated with the RPRM but the DMA lost it's service integration as well, even so it shows up.

Anyone there with a  hint how to trouble shooting this issue?

RPRM: 10.8.0_6

DMA: 10.0.0.6

RMX: 8.9.0

BR Reiner

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RPRM lost License - shows "not licensed or license has expired

Hello @Reiner Vogt 

the quickest way to get this resolved is to call into support.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted

Did you re-download the offline key from Flexera or are you using a previously saved copy?

Michael J. Levesque, PCVE
Resolve Collaboration Services Corp.
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

yes I reloaded the Offline Key. And it's not taking the license.

BR

Reiner

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted

Have you verified that your subscription in flexera hasn't expired?

Michael J. Levesque, PCVE
Resolve Collaboration Services Corp.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Have you maintained your licensing entitlements with Polycom?

Message 6 of 6