Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Touch panel issue

vinod_rana011
Occasional Advisor

Touch panel issue

Hi.

I have a polycom touch pannel for otx, i am not able to communicate polycom touch pannel with crestron  cp2e... pls help..ss

regards

vinod 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
YashPal
Valued Contributor

Re: Touch panel issue

have you done pairing of touch pannel with otx??what kind of conectivity you want to establish with crestron CP2E prossesor??

Regards

Yash pal 

BR
Yash
Message 2 of 10
vinod_rana011
Occasional Advisor

i have a polycom touch panel for polycom OTX. I am not able to communicate polycom touch panel to crestron CP2E..its first time installation..

Message 3 of 10
YashPal
Valued Contributor

make sure your touch pannel is reconizing WI-FI signal and assian ip address to touch pannel in same series assianed to your CP2E.

Regards

Yash Pal

BR
Yash
Message 4 of 10
vinod_rana011
Occasional Advisor

there is no wifi pannel connected via   wire to cp2e

Message 5 of 10
hab
Frequent Advisor

Polycom makes the touch panel for equipment Crestron?

It is news to me.

Anybody got any experience of such installations?

Message 6 of 10
YashPal
Valued Contributor

what configration you have done for otx from CP2E side.how you are trying to make comminicate with both of them??

Regards

Yash Pal

BR
Yash
Message 7 of 10
vinod_rana011
Occasional Advisor

thanks...... its done...

Message 8 of 10
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello vinod_rana011,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Would you like to share what your issue was in the end so other users can profit from your experience?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 9 of 10
Tunji
Occasional Visitor

Hiya,

i have a touch panel running 1.7.0 software and i need to downgrade to 1.3.0 because my HDX systems in OTX 300 are running 3.0.0 os. i cant seem to downgrade. pls assist urgently.

Message 10 of 10