Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Ok, I understand, I receive "Meeting Invitation Accepted", response from Outlook. But nothing appear on RMX, nothing on the calendar, nothing on "Conferences" status windows. Will appear only when the first participant connect. Since the begin everything work, but without any information on the RMX. Thanks for your help.
HP Recommended

Hi,

You should be getting a meeting acceptance from the RMX after you send your PCO enabled invite. If you are are not getting this, then the configuration is wrong with the RMX. It is hard to look at your settings in your screen shot as most of them are blurred out.

So, I have included mine as a referrence. As you can see, the Exchange server IP address is not an IP address but rather an HTTP address which represents the web service that the RMX consumes to get the invite notifications. It seems like you may falling into this trap.

Note: You can use the Microsoft Exchange Management shell to list the full Exchange Web Services URL.

Use a command prompt to navigate to the installation directory of the Microsoft Exchange Management shell, and type: get-WebServicesVirtualDirectory |fl

The Exchange Web Services URL is included in the returned list. I would suggest comparing your settings with mine to see if it close. If this isn't it, then maybe you should reset the password. Any events int he Event logger onthe Exchange Server? S.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can someone help us with PCO and RMX 1500? I can send invitation from Outlook 2010 and RMX accept it. But when I set a meeting password in invitation participants can connect to vmr with Lync 2010 without password. Even they are not invited. How to solve this behavior. We use RMX 1500, Outlook 2010 and Exchange 2007 SP3.

HP Recommended

Where are you setting the meeting password? Can you share a screenshot of your meeting invite?

S.

HP Recommended

Hi Simons,

I setting the meeting password in meeting invitation, generated by PCO add-in. I start new meeting, go to Meeting tab and select Meeting details. There I set meeting password and its reflect in invitation text. You can see it in attached file.

HP Recommended

ok - so this is the correct way of setting the conference passcode. The other thing to check is the conference IVR associated with the default entry queue. With the PCO solution, this EQ is set to adhoc. This means if any of your users hit this entry queue, a conference will be created with whatever numeric ID they entered. By default, this EQ is set to be a transitive EQ. This means if your dial just the IP address of the RMX, it will move you into this entry queue automatically. This was use back in the day to help Tandberg enpoints that did not have a # on the remote. They could just dial the IP address and use DTMF to get to a conference.

Once you find out what IVR service is associated with the EQ, you can see if it is set to prompt for a conference passcode. Unfortunately you can't set multiple Eq one for conference passcodes and another that doesn't use passcodes because you can only have one default EQ.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.