Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Where do you get the Click-to-Conference Installer? (PolycomOCSConfigurator.exe)

SOLVED
Advisor

Where do you get the Click-to-Conference Installer? (PolycomOCSConfigurator.exe)

I am integrating my RMX 2000 (running 7.6.138) with my Microsoft Lync environment.  In the RMX Administrator's guide, it mentions the "Click-to-Conference" feature which we would like to implement.

Where does a customer get the newest click-to-conference installer?  Online blogs refer to this as PolycomOCSConfigurator.exe.

Thanks,

Lucas Phelps

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee

Re: Where do you get the Click-to-Conference Installer? (PolycomOCSConfigurator.exe)

Lucas,

It looks like it has been removed from the web site. I would contact your Polycom Sales rep or related Partner. The tool was great at one function, but had some serious other issues which prevented the wide spread adoption of the software.

S.

Message 2 of 4
Polycom Employee

Re: Where do you get the Click-to-Conference Installer? (PolycomOCSConfigurator.exe)

This has been and still is available for download from our partner support page for Microsoft:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/strategic_partner_solutions/microsoft_s...

At the bottom of the page you'll find the first link (RMX 1500/2000/4000 RMX_CTC-V7.2.0.11) is for the C2C installer.  Note that the file is saved as an .exe so you may need to right-click, Save As and change the file extension temporarily as many browsers and anti-virus clients will block .exe file downloads.

-
Jeff Schertz - Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]
Message 3 of 4
Advisor

Thanks Jeff, I was looking under the 'RMX 2000' downloads section.

Message 4 of 4