Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Polycom Experts,

We have a RMX-1500 unit.  In configuration testing, I've added "permanent conference" rooms, removed them, and added different ones back, etc.  This was a process as testing has gone along this week.  Unfortunately, the RMX has held onto three conference IDs that I CANNOT locate in the configuration no matter where I look.

At one time, I created a permanent conference with the IDs 1001, 2001, 2002, & 2003.  - All of which have since been removed, and I have absolutely NOTHING listed in either conferences or "Meeting Rooms"  -  But when i try and create a new conference with ANY of those IDs above, the unit returns that the ID is already in use and fails.

I've looked in every single tab in the Web Interface / as well as the RMX Manager software, but nothing is listed at all for those numbers.

Would anybody be able to point me in the direction on where I'm going wrong here?  Thanks..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.