Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

have a proble with establishing a connection from the RMX Lync

In attachment IPnetworkservice-IPnetworkserviceproperties.png you see,is configured as SIP server.

In attachment signaling Monitor-IPNetwork Serviceproperties.pngsee that mystatus OK with one IP10.16.186.110 and

In attachment of tcpdumpportRMXwhere I tried to createa connection from the meeting room to the Lync client.

I suggest you use a filter:!(Ip.addr==192.168.17.33)&&!(Ip.addr==224.0.0.18)&&!(Ip.addr==10103240200),which can filter out myPC, VRRP network swich and communication with CMA too

In tcpdupm is seen attempts to connect to the Lync client beginning with DNS queries on10.101.33.1

The answer to the correct DNS query is in line100 (question arises too,why RMX is trying to AAAA query)

Connection to the client AT ALL continuing.

Another attempt to connect begins further DNS queries and responses are onlines 273, 483, 734, 934, 1194

In 1194 we received promp trespose from DNS as 10.16.186.110, what is the same IP signaling Monitor  - IP Network Service properties.png

And are beginning 10.16.186.110 and communication with the client is connected.

Although later there come into the way communication to10.16.186.111,but not before, the correct response.

In a firewall problem is not.It's a given technician takes over and there are really no attempt by other communication, is not to throw things away.

In the running service on Lync Server also not a problem, because when RMX restart and negociation a different IP only communicates with another IP. And I have also confirmed that a technician from Italy, the services it works correctly.

Can you help me with this problem?

Robo
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.