Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

error when logging into the device RMX1000

HOANG LONG
Occasional Contributor

error when logging into the device RMX1000

Hi

I have one RMX1000 with the error status   "the audio board is broken" when I login to the system (as in the image attached)

I can not login to the device

Please help me troubleshooting on

Thanks

Long

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: error when logging into the device RMX1000

Hello Long,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

Please also include details if this is a new installation or if this has suddenly started.

Have you contacted your Polycom reseller yet ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
HOANG LONG
Occasional Contributor

Dear Ads

1. I used to Hyper terminal sofware to reset factory defaut my RMX 1000

2. When i was doing step 4: ( page 2 -5 guide RMX 1000 )

The Product Activation dialog box is displayed. Fill in the activation key
obtained in Obtaining Product Activation Key in the Activation Key box,
and then click the Save button. Click the Close button.

i saved and This device restared, i login again to continue install. But my device notify " The audio broad is broken"

You can see file attaches

hoping to get reply

Thank you

MikeB
Polycom Employee

The "audio board is broken" message means exactly what it says. If the system is still under a service agreement you will need to open a service request with your regional Polycom Support Center and get the system replaced.

Michael K. Bromley, CVE, CCENT, WCNA, VCA-DCV
Technical Lead
Infrastructure Technical Support Center
Message 4 of 4