Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

i am trying to connect public ip but not able to connect.dial in is able but not able to dial out.

Plz help me with that.

Regards

Yashpal

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

what is your configuration:

CMA? or DMA as GK

VBP?

Territory

Sites...(Check here if the VBP is entered)

Dial Rules/Services

Check this maybe, it looks like that the routing of the call is not correct.

HP Recommended

we have a CMA5000 and VBP 5300-e.

route is same as earlier we had,facing issue from past couple of days.

plz offer some advice.

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hi  Alex,

Attached doc would help to understand what i am facing??

HP Recommended

Hi Yash,

on the CMA 5000, under dial plan and sites. lcoate the site where your RMX is registered. click on edit then Routing/Bandwidth.

then select Allowed via H.323 aware SBC or ALG. then put the LAN side IP address of the VBP.

remember that your RMX is trying to route the call out to the internet. you need to tell it where to go to do that.

regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.