Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

*** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ***

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

*** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ***

Message contains a hyperlink

Hello and Welcome to the Community Feedback and Suggestions Forum!

We are very happy to see you on the Polycom Community site.  Just a quick reminder, THIS feedback and suggestion forum is dedicated to collect any feedback and suggestions you might have regarding the Polycom Community site in general.  This forum is NOT for support question posting.  

For support questions, we have a dedicated Support Community on this site with various forums for different products/topics.  If you have a support-related question, please be sure to post in the Support Community where our support moderators are, so that our moderators and other Polycom users can see your post and respond to it.

If you do have some feedback or suggestions to help us improve the community site in general, then please feel free to post in THIS Feedback and Suggestion Forum. 

Thank you and happy posting!

Polycom - Unleash the Power of Human Collaboration
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: *** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ***

Sorry, it took me so long to figure out how to post, I don't really have any idea about getting to the correct area.  Are you saying that was the wrong spot and I need to repost?

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: *** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ***

Hi thebeancounter,

I see that you have been able to successfully post your query in the correct area (VoIP) now, and it has been answered too. Please let me know in case you have further questions.

Thanks,

Gitika

Message 3 of 3