Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Savi 8220 Not Connecting to desk phone when launching Zoom

Skijackz
Occasional Visitor

Savi 8220 Not Connecting to desk phone when launching Zoom

I had a Savi 720 that when a Zoom meeting started, it would wait for me to decide how I wanted to connect to the Savi, desk phone or computer. With the 8220, it automatically connects to the Computer and if I try to switch to the desk phone, it leaves the meeting. I've set the default phone as the desk phone but no luck. 

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bhupender
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Savi 8220 Not Connecting to desk phone when launching Zoom

Hello @Skijackz,

Welcome to Poly Community.

Troubleshooting or providing support via the community is outside the scope for myself as an Poly employee.

Please raise a ticket with Poly Technical support.

You will need to provide the following:

• Provide HUB verbose logs (if reproducible)
• Video of issue if possible as it will help visualize the issue.
• -Serial number or firmware version of headset/speaker/USB dongle when issue is noticed.
• Softphone version in use.

• Firmware version of Savi Headset and OS Version of your computer.

Best regards

Bhupender

Best Regards,
Bhupender Thakur

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Message 2 of 2