Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

600v3 Server stuck

Occasional Visitor

600v3 Server stuck

Hello, 

After a firmware update by http, my 600v3 server lost its IP adress.

It is stuck with no way to access it, I can't reach it by Eth0 nor Eth1 and the alarm led is always red.

I tried to reset it, to unplugg it etc... nothing changes.

I can't find on the internet the GWLOAD program that could help me install a new firmware.

Can you provide me a working link for it ?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: 600v3 Server stuck

Hello Romain,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have you tried to reset the Unit for more than 10 Seconds?

In order to receive the Gadwall you have to contact your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support via PPI (Pay per Incident) to get more detailed support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen, 

Yes, I already tried the reset (quick, medium and long).

The Polycom support provided me the GWupload but even with this utility I can't reach the box.

I tried using Wireshark to guess any new address it could have taken,  but it gives me nothing, the box seems down on every ETH despite activity leds..

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Romain,

I would contact your Polycom Reseller for an RMA of the Unit. If it is outside of its warranty you most likely will be charged for this.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4