Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Broken Link PCS09 KIRK Wireless Server 6000

Occasional Visitor

Broken Link PCS09 KIRK Wireless Server 6000

All links have been removed.

Only qualified Polycom Customers and Partners can logon to the portal.polycom.com and are able to download the Polycom KIRK DECT Software for the current products.

Please work with your Polycom KIRK Reseller if you require Software and check this Post Information => here <=

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Not Found

The requested URL /voice/KIRK/KWS6000/KWS6000_firmware_PCS09.zip was not found on this server.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Broken Link PCS09 KIRK Wireless Server 6000

Hello LordingMike,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Could you be so kind and confirm that you have tried to download this via the Polycom Portal?

I cannot see the Link for the PCS09 either on the current Software or the Previous KIRK Software Page and can only assume it has been removed or the Link is missing.

The current PCS10 Release is online and the previous PCS08 can be found in the previous section.

Please be aware that only users with access to the Polycom Portal are able to download Polycom KIRK Software.

Please liaise with a Polycom Reseller or Polycom Support directly if you need the PCS09 specifically for an installation.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 7
Occasional Visitor

And this one too

REMOVED BY MOD

This is the last firmware as i understand, but i can not download this file also as PSC09

So i cannot read this

REMOVED BY MOD

because this link is broken too.

Please give the right link for that two files on your official site!

Message 3 of 7
Occasional Visitor

But this trouble with link is not too difficult to decide

LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Message 4 of 7

Hello DirectX9,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Only Customers with access to the Portal.Polycom.Com Website can download KIRK Software.

Please liaise with your Polycom Reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 7
Visitor

Hi, I'm a registered user but I can't download PCS09 and PCS10 firmware as above. (I can't view Release note also). - broken link.

Ok PCS08, PCS07 etc..

Could you please investigate?

thanks,

Ivan

Message 6 of 7

Hello Ivan,

as far as I can see only the current PCS12 Software and Release Notes are hosted on the Polycom Portal.

Please work with your Polycom Reseller to contact the Polycom KIRK Support if you require an older Version of the KWS6000.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 7 of 7