Hello All - New Customer here working the KIRK 6000 solution for a customer of ours. We have the 6000 Server along with Base Station(s). I'm currently just trying to get one base station > server > handest to work.
- Both are accessible via IP on our private network
- We are using the firmware shipped to us for both devices (Server = PCS12D and Base = PCS13A)
- Server registers all necessary extensions with our SIP Registrar
- Base Station is programmed to connect to the Server (within Configuration > Base Station > Wireless Server Host)
- Base Station logs show the following errors (info) over and over:
- Connecting to KGAP host:10.105.22.250
- Connected to KGAP host:10.105.22.250
- Shutdown connection to KGAP host:10.105.22.250
- Server shows the follwing errors over and over:
- RfpNo:65535 Expected message type 0x00, got 0x1000
- I have factory reset the base station and re-programmed but no success
Any ideas as to why the base station cannot connect to the server based on the above information? Thank you!
welcome to the Polycom Community.
Please be aware of the following change => here <= that describes the Support structure for SpectraLink / KIRK products.
The Base Station and the Server need to run on the same Software level. You will need to download a new matching Software or they will be unable to communicate.
The best way forward would be to liaise with your SpectraLink KIRK reseller to raise a ticket with SpectraLink KIRK support to get access to the download section.
Thank you for the quick feedback. Firmware it is then. Thank you and I'll be opening a support call on Monday with Spectralink to resolve the issue. Thank you!