Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Disconnect cause 127 on Kirk 600v3

Occasional Contributor

Disconnect cause 127 on Kirk 600v3

Hi all, I have a lot of disconnect cause on my Dect system with disconnect cause 127 (from syslog).

What means this error code?

It's logged on syslog if a call fail because there isn't channel available?

It's better to upgrade my system? If yes, whitch version is suggested?

Thanks

My Kirk:

VersionSerialNoCoderSNTP ServerTimeUptime

6.00 dvl-sr2 IP1200[08-60700.55], Bootcode[366], HW[30] 8192/32768
12 Channels of G.711,G.726,G.729,G.723
09.02.2012 10:49
6d  22h  58m  11s 

DECTFirmwareSystem ARIFrequency

14125500 PCS05Ac

DECT

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Disconnect cause 127 on Kirk 600v3

Hello epasqualotto,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

All KWS600v3 Software versions can be found => here <= 

I can see below is a single cell system so do you use any repeaters and what issue is experience when the Calls drop?

Do they drop on the DECT Side or on the SIP Side?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Contributor

Yes I have one cell and 4 repeaters connected to Cisco CallManager.

I don't know who disconnect first the call but I can check.

When The call is disconnected on the SCCP side user hear an high noise for 3-4 second and on the DECT side the call is dropped.

In the log I can see:

Oct 25 09:56:08 192.168.10.252 GW-DECT/RADIO 4 026270129*** > Disc
Oct 25 09:56:08 192.168.10.252 GW-DECT/MASTER 4 026270129*** > Disc 127
Oct 25 09:56:08 192.168.10.252 GW-DECT/MASTER 4 026270129*** - Rel

Hope this help

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hi,

just a follow up Information.

The Polycom Community is not a replacement for the Polycom Support Process and you will need to work with your Polycom Reseller in order to receive support.

Did you raise a ticket with Cisco to investigate this on the CUCM End?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4