Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Firmware for KIRK 4020

Occasional Advisor

Firmware for KIRK 4020

I am in a bit of a bind. Can anyone tell me where to find the latest firmware for a KIRK 4020. I have been looking for the past hour and can't find it.

I just upgraded a KWS600v3 server and base stations to a KWS 6000 server and base stations and there is a loud buzz in all the older handsets. the newer handsets on newer firmware don't have the buzz.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Firmware for KIRK 4020

Hello Alan,

only qualified Polycom Resellers have access to the 4020 and 4040 Handset Firmware.

Please contact your Polycom Reseller and / or Polycom Support directly.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Steffen

Understood. My reseller (NetXUSA) can't find it. They are contacting Polycom for a solution. I also have a contact at Polycom and he is having problems finding the firmware.

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hi,

type *99984* and then press the Top right Button (Tick) under the Display

This should show 4 rows of Data including the week of manufacturing etc.

The bottom row usually starts with 1409 or 1412 depending on the hardware variant and the SW Version is at the end.

Get this Info and I check some internal documentation.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4