Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Handset 2010

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Handset 2010

Hello 

I just got 10 new 2010 hanset, connected to IP6000 server-with base station

the audio volume is weak and the up arrow key as no effect.

It seems that the up arrow key is not working or working erratically.  As for example trying to adjust the ring level, one must push many many time on the up arrow  before seeing the ring level going one step up. The down key response immediately without any problem.  This occur on the first 6 handset I installed ( 4 not yet tested) .

Notice also that the audio quality is perfect with a 4020 handset.

is there any new firmware for 2010 or is it a hardware problem?

thnks for help

Jacques Debouche

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Handset 2010

Hi Jacques Debouche

The 2010 handset can't be firmware updated, if you have received handsets with poor audio or defect keys, 

you have to RMA the handsets, the RMA procedure is found on our Partner portal

Regards

Max

Kirk Service

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have exactly the same problem as JDB. The buttons to increase of decrease the volume are not working. I never see a volume bar in the display and people are complaining about the fact they can't hear the other people loud and clear.

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I experience the same issue, and have difficulty hearing people on the other end.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

as suggested by Max from DECT Support please contact your Reseller and/or Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Same here.... No Indicator, but volume ajusts from NoVolume to ReallyLowVolume :smileysad: I don't think, this is hardware failure, just 2010 is totally failure...

Message 6 of 6