Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to remove battery from 6020?

pluteus
Occasional Contributor

How to remove battery from 6020?

Hello,

How can I remove the battery from Kirk 6020?

The handset freezed an doesn't react any more.

Thanks Martin

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to remove battery from 6020?

Hello Martin,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Only a qualified Reseller or Polycom support can change remove the battery from a 60xx or 70xx Handset.

Please contact your Polycom Reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
pluteus
Occasional Contributor

Hello Steffen!

Is there a combination of keys one can press to reset the handset so freezing could be stopped?

Thanks
Message 3 of 4
Kristian
Polycom Employee

Hello Martin.

Pardon the late answer, but I just returned from vacation.
There is unfortunately no combination of keys to perform a HW reset of the handset.
The warranty is voided if you remove the battery, so in the unlikely situation that the freeze occurs again, the only option is to wait for the handset to run out of battery.

-Kristian
Message 4 of 4