Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS 300 warning - MSF recv failed: 37

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

KWS 300 warning - MSF recv failed: 37

Hi folks,

Im a newbie on this forum so forgive me if Ive missed the obvious!

I am trying to send an SMS message to the phone from a .Net app using the MSF DLL. However every time I call the msf_init() function I get a  failedto make the connection .

MSF is enabled on  KWS 300 and  Im pretty sure its not an auth problem - I can log in to web interface on the unit (u:admin)  and I can send messages using the XMP-RPC interface (u:GW-DECT\admin). 

When I look in the KWS 300 logs I see  MSF recv failed: 37 &  MSF recv failed: 36. 

Anyone got any ideas what these mean?

Cheers Mat

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS 300 warning - MSF recv failed: 37

Hello Mat,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

DLL ? isn't that just for the KWS600v3 ?

The KWS300 and KWS6000 usually has the SDK examples in JAVA and Python.

Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2