Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS 300 warning - MSF recv failed: 37

Occasional Visitor

KWS 300 warning - MSF recv failed: 37

Hi folks,

Im a newbie on this forum so forgive me if Ive missed the obvious!

I am trying to send an SMS message to the phone from a .Net app using the MSF DLL. However every time I call the msf_init() function I get a  failedto make the connection .

MSF is enabled on  KWS 300 and  Im pretty sure its not an auth problem - I can log in to web interface on the unit (u:admin)  and I can send messages using the XMP-RPC interface (u:GW-DECT\admin). 

When I look in the KWS 300 logs I see  MSF recv failed: 37 &  MSF recv failed: 36. 

Anyone got any ideas what these mean?

Cheers Mat

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS 300 warning - MSF recv failed: 37

Hello Mat,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

DLL ? isn't that just for the KWS600v3 ?

The KWS300 and KWS6000 usually has the SDK examples in JAVA and Python.

Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2