Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS 600v3 One-Way audio problem

Occasional Visitor

KWS 600v3 One-Way audio problem

Good Morning,

The problem experienced is a one-way audio when the systems, single and multi cell, interoperate with CUCM ver. 6.1 in Skinny protocol. This malfunction is occasionally so difficult to solve. The frequency is 1/2 every fifty phone call, but is not costant.

All the device have the next Firmware:

Version

6.00 dvl-sr2 IP1200[09-60700.89], Bootcode[366], HW[30] 8192/32768

SerialNo

00-90-33-0f-44-ea (00)

Coder

12 Channels of G.711,G.726,G.729,G.723

SNTP Server

Time

03.04.2012 09:36

Uptime

7d  20h  31m  13s 

DECT

Firmware

14125500 PCS05Ag

System ARI

Frequency

DECT

Do you any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS 600v3 One-Way audio problem

Hello Bromunzio,

welcome to the Polycom Comunity.

Is the one way Audio only in between KIRK DECT => Cisco CUCM Phones or also between DECT Devices ?

It could be a firewall issue or something as simple as mentioned in the KIRK DECT FAQ => here <=

Q: I am experiencing one way Audio on my KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 Installation?
A: The Admin Username “admin” and Password “ip1200” must be set within Configuration => DECT => System in order to prevent this.

The Software you posted is actualy not the latest one and you can find a much more recent version on the Polycom KIRK Support page => here <=

Please contact your Polycom KIRK reseller for further support if needed.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen, the problem is between DECT>DECT, DECT>Cisco, Cisco>DECT, GSM>DECT, PSTN>DECT....

On the Faq Polycom solution (page 96, point 2) the indication is:  " In the Name field, the name MUST ALWAYS be DECT. If changing the name, the system cannot operate." So please confirm that your indication instead are correct? All our system is configuration Multi Cell.

Also referring to "Skinny Detailed Test Report for" for the last version of firmware "Version: 8.00 hotfix7 IP1200[80500.27], Bootcode [8050027], Hardware[30] Firmware: 14125500 PCS05Ag" the final test result FAILED. so please also confirm me that is usefully?

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello,

I would suggest you work with your Polycom KIRK Reseller or directly with Polycom KIRK support.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4