Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS 8000 and call forwarding

Occasional Visitor

KWS 8000 and call forwarding

Hi

Is it possible to forward a call from one handset to another with kws 8000?

We got a KWS 8000 and 4040 handsets. They are registered as dect to dect.

When we try to push R, enter the phone number and the call button, the call is ended.

On a site where the handsets are registered both analog and dect to dect it works.

Any restrictions on kws8000 with call forwarding?

Regards

Paul

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS 8000 and call forwarding

Hello Paul,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all users to post their current Software Version as known fixes for any bugs could be compared by any member of the community with the Software Release notes.

Did you contact your Polycom Reseller for this?

Have you tried to make a trace?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to contact them first but they could not help me.

We are running the latest software for kws8000 pcs12A.

Right now I got 3 phones, 4040, with number 101,102,103.

101 is calling to 102 and 102 will forward the call to 103.

Pressing the R button, 103 and the call button, but then the call is ended.

I can't really so how the trace command can help me here...

Regards

Paul

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Paul,

it is your resellers responibility to support you as you purchased the KWS8000 from them.

If they are unable to do so they need to contact their reseller who can liaise with Polycom Support.

The Polycom Community is not a replacement for the Polycom Support Process and you will need to follow that up as described above.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4