Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS6000 and Lync Intergration

JoeB
Occasional Contributor

KWS6000 and Lync Intergration

Hi Guys

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you configure the KWS 6000 server to connect to Lync. I have all the Hardware and I have the interop license but I cannot see where to configure anything for Lync. Is there an update I need to install as my reseller does not know what is going on either, how do i import the license! They have never worked with the KWS and Lync so I need your help.

Many thanks Joe

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS6000 and Lync Intergration

Hello Joe,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I can only advise you to have a word with your reseller as they should not just sell you an Item if they cannot support you on it.

The Polycom KIRK support page holds a variety of different information and include a LYNC guide => here <=

In addition you need to ensure that you run the latest Software, to my knowledge PCS12 or newer. Your Reseller will need to supply this to yourself.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2