Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS6000 error and problems

Claudio
Occasional Visitor

KWS6000 error and problems

Hi all,
KWS rel. PCS12BC, RFP rel. PCS12_

- With te new release we have a lot of:
error ICE failed: Status=Invalid argument UserName:xxx but we haven't any LINK service, we are connected only to a IPBX
- We have, also a lot of:
warning rcv Lc_DATA_ind (dlei:000062-01). Exp. seqno (Vr):1, Rcv seqno (Ns):0
warning rcv Lc_DATA_ind (dlei:000036-01). Exp. seqno (Vr):0, Rcv seqno (Ns):1
- if a User call a handset off or out of coverage does not receive any kind of tone for 12 seconds so they think of a system problem
- if, for any reason, a base station is off the system log advice only after 20 minutes; is not acceptable

We have opened a ticked a week ago with no results

thank for the replay
Best regards

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS6000 error and problems

Hello Claudio,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please be aware that this community is not a replacement for the Support Team and any issues need to be logged and worked by the DECT Team. I will follow up internally.

@Claudio wrote:

- if a User call a handset off or out of coverage does not receive any kind of tone for 12 seconds so they think of a system problem
- if, for any reason, a base station is off the system log advice only after 20 minutes; is not acceptable

The 12 second delay is working as designed as the System is attempting to localize the handset. There is nothing that can be changed as far as I am aware.

Any changes to the current functionality , if technically possible, need to be raised via a feature request.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2