Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS6000 integrated with Cisco CUCM. Access Code Feature.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

KWS6000 integrated with Cisco CUCM. Access Code Feature.

Hi all,

I'm looking for the AccessCodeFeature list to activate enhanced call features from Kirk phones (40xx or 50xx). I can't find it anywhere. I'm very interested to the Callback feature.

Thanks

K

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Advisor

Re: KWS6000 integrated with Cisco CUCM. Access Code Feature.

The navigation button (between the R key and Hook Key) accesses the call log and missed calls.

Click the left side of this button for the call log and right side for the missed calls log.

As far as feature codes these are dependent on the SIP feature codes of the phone system Polycom does not implement any feature codes for PBX features but just relies on the particular phone system to offer that feature via SIP INVITE's.

This maximises the investment in the phone system.

The only exception is the call forward which can be turned on in the Admin tool under SIP configuration.

ICON - UK SpectraLink Wireless Distributor
icon-plc.co.uk
Message 2 of 6
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

to be more precise Cisco does not support Feature Access Codes on 3rd Party SIP Devices as far as I am aware.

This is a limitation on the CUCM Side.

As Matt already highlighted you can activate a Call Forward but the Calling Search Space for this must be set on the CUCM Side to match this.

A Polycom Implementation Document can be found on the KWS6000 Support Page.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 6
Occasional Visitor

Hi All,

thanks for your answers.

Another tip.

In according to this matrix : http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/voice/dect/feature_lists/KWS_6000_SIP_F...

MWI is supported.

In which way the MWI feature is notified to the phone?

Thanks!

K

Message 4 of 6
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello KyoDay,

I am unsure if you are after the technical solution how to set MWI or how it is presented on the Phone Display.

A SIP Message would be used to send the MWI to the phone.

The Phones display a little envelope on their Display if you have a Voicemail.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 6
Occasional Visitor

Thanks to all

K

Message 6 of 6