Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KWS6000 with optical signaler??

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

KWS6000 with optical signaler??

Hello!!

Has anyone experience to connect the KWS6000 with an optical signaler?

Witch product can do this?

Otherwise i need to look for a solution to connect a device via an analog Port of the Cisco UC540.

I can test at the moment only with a KWS600v3 with a cordless DECT Ringer (Topcom Butler S100).

This device will register as unknown device on KWS600v3,but it doesn't rings on calls.

Kind regards,

Joerg K.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KWS6000 with optical signaler??

Hello Joerg,

if the device is an unknown device then something in the registration has gone wrong.

Did you supply a PIN or does the KWS600v3 require a PIN?

According to it's User Guide the Unit requires a PIN of 0000 or 1111 as described => here <=

Usually 3rd Party DECT Devices like compatible GAP Phones sometime require a PIN and this needs to be setup on the KWS to be requested or the registration will fail.

Please provide more feedback or try to work through your Distributor directly with Polycom KIRK in Denmark.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Contributor

Re: KWS6000 with optical signaler??

Hello Steffen!!

It was possible to integrate the device when it is configured as own device.

Thank you!!

Kind regards,

Joerg K.

Message 3 of 3