Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Registration rejected after firmware upgrade

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Registration rejected after firmware upgrade

Hi all, I've just upgrade my Wireless server 600v3 to the latest firmware but now all is down with this message:

Feb 28 12:26:04 192.168.10.252 GK 0 REGISTER-IN(192.168.10.252:2059),GK-ID=RADIOS-UNINIT,H323=IP1200-0f-43-f2
Feb 28 12:26:04 192.168.10.252 GK 0 DISCOVER-IN(192.168.10.252:2056),GK-ID=RADIOS-UNINIT,H323=IP1200-0f-43-f2,E164=1
Feb 28 12:26:04 192.168.10.252 GK 0 REGISTER-REJ(192.168.10.252:2059),H323=IP1200-0f-43-f2
Feb 28 12:26:04 192.168.10.252 EP 0 REGISTRATION-DN(192.168.10.252:1719),GK-ID=RADIOS-UNINIT,Reason=Registration Rejected

I don't know if it's connected but when I upload the new license file I got:

Config upload line 1 of 7 skipped

Config upload completed

Any suggestion?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Registration rejected after firmware upgrade

Hello epasqualotto,

even that the Community is not a replacement for the Polycom KIRK Support is your 600v3 SIP, Skinny or H323 ?

The log shows:

H323

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 7
Occasional Contributor

It's skinny. Also if I go to Administrator - Dect - Radio

I get:

Dect system is not ready.
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

usually every support issue should be logged with your Reseller and / or Polycom KIRK DECT Support.

What do you class as the latest Software ?

The Version 8 (10-80500.27) for example would require a new Licenses (usually free but needs to be requested from KIRK) in order to utilize the Version 8.

Above is all described in the Polycom KIRK KWS600v3 Service Release.pdf that comes with the Upgrade Kit and I am only highlighting this as I am not aware what exactly you have actually done.

Please work with your usual support channel.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 7
Occasional Contributor

Now I got this firmware: 7.00 hotfix18 IP1200[70300.30], Bootcode[7030030], Hardware[30]

and I have followed step-by-step the upgrade guide inside the kit. All the upgrade process was ok but now all my DECT network is down.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7

Hello ,

has your Radio got an ID and is the Master IP 127.0.0.1 ?

For all future queries please work with your reseller.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 6 of 7

Hello Enrico,

as I can see in Ticket 1-168632794 that my advise has helped you to fix your issue so could you be so kind and mark this post as a fixed solution?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 7 of 7