Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SIP REFER response 400 Malformed or unknown SIP URI scheme

Visitor

SIP REFER response 400 Malformed or unknown SIP URI scheme

Hello,

We have a KWS6000 working with Lync and i'm getting that error in KWS log when i transfer a call in this cenario:

#A - PSTN Number

#B - Internal User 1

#C - Internal User 2

When #A calls #B, #B answers and tries to transfer to #C. Call drops.

In KWS log i get:

noticeSIP REFER response 400 Malformed or unknown SIP URI scheme from:XXXXXXXXX;phone-context=PstnGateway_172.X.X.X to:XXXXXXXXX;phone-context=PstnGateway_172..X.X.X Error response received

Anyone been here before?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: SIP REFER response 400 Malformed or unknown SIP URI scheme

nothing? 

Message 2 of 5
Visitor

bump

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Hugo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There is no need to "bump" a post.

Post that can be answered will be answered.  

If you require support please work with your Polycom Reseller to raise a ticket with Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Frequent Advisor

Hi Hugo

I think I'd start with what firmware are you running on your KWS6000?  There have been a number of improvements on the KWS software and I'd expect you to be running 12_D on both the KWS and Bases

ICON - UK SpectraLink Wireless Distributor
icon-plc.co.uk
Message 5 of 5