Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Software for Butterfly

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Software for Butterfly

Hello,

Is their any software (Handset Management tool) available for the butterfly Handset.

Thanks,

Matt.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Software for Butterfly

Hi Matt,

I removed the old post with the preliminary version of KIRK Butterfly Handset Management tool.
The final version with the updated user guide is attached.

-Kristian
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,
I downloaded the software. But it shows me just COM1 port, while the handset Butterfly phone is attached to a USB port. Is there any command to issue on th ephone in order to activate USB connection? (I'm using a standard USB cable and I tried on a Win 7 machine as well as on XP)

thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello MArzoro,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As far as I am aware you will need to get a specific programming cable for the Butterfly Series that your Polycom Reseller can supply. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4