Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Software for Butterfly

Occasional Visitor

Software for Butterfly

Hello,

Is their any software (Handset Management tool) available for the butterfly Handset.

Thanks,

Matt.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee

Re: Software for Butterfly

Hi Matt,

I removed the old post with the preliminary version of KIRK Butterfly Handset Management tool.
The final version with the updated user guide is attached.

-Kristian
Occasional Visitor

Hi,
I downloaded the software. But it shows me just COM1 port, while the handset Butterfly phone is attached to a USB port. Is there any command to issue on th ephone in order to activate USB connection? (I'm using a standard USB cable and I tried on a Win 7 machine as well as on XP)

thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello MArzoro,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As far as I am aware you will need to get a specific programming cable for the Butterfly Series that your Polycom Reseller can supply. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4