Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Telesis IP excehange and siemens c590 handset

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Telesis IP excehange and siemens c590 handset

Hi,

I'm just new here. We use Telesis IP Exchange and KIRK 600v3 with siemens c590 handsets. The system is working properly but while calling, sip account name is not displayed. I mean: for example my number is 2323 and account name maksoy. When i call someone, someone can see only my number 2323. Is there any solution to show my account name on siemens c590 handset

or Siemens c590 is not suitable , I have to use KIRK handset to be able to show account name?

Second question: when siemens c590 is connected to the KIRK 600v3 , history is disabled. Is there any solution or Siemens c590 is not suitable ?

Thanks for everything in advance

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Telesis IP excehange and siemens c590 handset

Hello Maksoy,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Any other Handset than a KIRK Handset (excluding the low end 2010) will only support GAP and therefore will not be able to utilize the same features.

The same counts if a KIRK Handset is connected to a non KIRK DECT system as it won't be able to utilize KIRK specific features.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2