Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

WS6000 with Lync Call hold Problem

Beni
Occasional Contributor

WS6000 with Lync Call hold Problem

Hi all

Have the issue as if I set a call, coming trough a PSTN Gateway into Lync to a KIRK Dect, on hold, the "on hold" will cancel automatically after 30 sec and the PSTN User gets disconnected. This Problem does not appear with PSTN Calls to Lync Clients and between Lync Clients and KIRK User or between KIRK Users.

Are there any timers we can set?

Any ideas here?

cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: WS6000 with Lync Call hold Problem

Hello Beni,

as already adviced in your previous post please ensure that you are running the latest KWS Software PCS12BC and then repeat the test.

If you still face issues then please contact your Polycom Reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Beni
Occasional Contributor

Issue solved with SW PCS12BC

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Beni,

could you be so kind and mark it as a fixed solution so other users can profit from this?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4