Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BT600 and Voyager 8200- No Audio other than Teams

Occasional Visitor

BT600 and Voyager 8200- No Audio other than Teams

Using a BT600 (firmware v.1723) and Voyager 8200 (firmware v.667) Windows 10 1909 - audio is absolutely fine for Microsoft Teams but audio for all other applications doesn't work i.e. whilst listening to a YouTube video there is no audio at all. This used to work until i've updated to this release of firmware.

If you open the sounds application - sound magically starts working !

If you remove the BT600 USB dongle and pair the headphones to the laptop everything is fine. 

I've tried setting the Realtek audio as the default output but that seems to make no difference. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BT600 and Voyager 8200- No Audio other than Teams

Hello @kse39m5 

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Can you contact headset.helpline@poly.com ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2