Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BT600 firmware 1723 constant blue/purple flashing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BT600 firmware 1723 constant blue/purple flashing

Hello @stev1bp ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

As you can hopefully see from the previous posts only the UI section of the dongle combination has been changed.

We are in the process of optimizing this after all your feedback.

If this does not cover your issue please work with our support team. I am not aware of any issues that would stop the dongle to work after the firmware upgrade.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 41 of 43
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Any PC I use that runs MS Teams it just glows purple and nothing happens. No sound at all.

Message 42 of 43
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

If this does not cover your issue please work with our support team. I am not aware of any issues that would stop the dongle to work after the firmware upgrade.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 43 of 43